Friday, July 17, 2009

Fun Night with the Ladies of GRGR


You know what's one great way to spend a hot, summer Thursday night? Rocking out with the ladies of GRGR. Marisa & Michele hosted the Girls Rock Girls Rule Rockin Summer BBQ/Showcase yesterday and I must say it was quite the show. There was a lot of wicked talent last night. I personally fell in love with the soulful voice of Alycea Ench. Her voice took me to another world. Then the ladies of Royal Pink excited me with their realness in what women want. The sounds of G-Spot was muy excelante as their energizing tunes had me speaking in another language. Then The Dirty Mothers showcased their talent proving that these hot mamas know how to rock. And then the last band for the night was Stark. They had the place exploding with such intense sound that it had my ear buds jumping around in a musical frenzy. Girl, what a night that was. We had an awesome crowd that kept the good vibes going and it was an overall great night. If you missed out this show, you missed a lot. But be sure to check us out next time.

-Tiffany

No comments: