Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We don't love when it rains... (by Steve)

I am currently sitting on the balcony of our hotel in Georgia and it is pouring outside. I gotta say that as much as I love listening to thunderstorms and watching lighting, rain is not very friendly to guitars and amps.

Last night's show in Tucker, Georgia, was a blast. I want to thank Noisy Planet for coming out to the show. They are one of our amazing sponsors and I recommend you all checking them out.

This post is going to be short because we got to hit the road and head to Nashville. Everyone is so excited for to go there and we will definitely get you some photos/videos. Until then, below is a video montage of what has been going on so far. Enjoy the song "ParTy 2nite" by the one and only Rewbee who has been doing an amazing job each night.

Until next time.

No comments: