Saturday, September 29, 2007

Tour Updates..finally!!!!

So we finally have a few hours to relax. Sleeping in was amazing and just not being rushed today has been very healing. We have been all over the east coast the past week and it is slowly coming to an end. It went by so fast. I am, as I type this, uploading video onto my laptop so hopefully I can get some videos up today. For now..here are some photos from a few different cities.

The Khyber

Rewbee featuring Marisa Mini. PARTY TONIGHT!!!



One of my favorite bands of the night, Shooting Ropes.


Our beautiful Merch table.


G-spot

As I said in the last blog...the girls were interviewed on TV. Here are some photos from that.







Maximum Capacity

Garry, Rewbee and I.




LaFrae is a girl that rocks!!!



Deitamar and Pete(our sound guy)


Covin





Dance party after the show!!!!

After this video is done uploading, I will be putting some more up here so make sure you come back and check it out!!!

No comments: